Need Suggestions on 09yellow

Brit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got pulled over 4 times and out of those 4 times 1 cop has told me about my lights. But he didn't even say it was illegal or not, he just said that he didn't know if I would get my car pass the inspection next time or not for being dark. lol:

yea so supposealy, i cant pass inspection with my talilights being tinted. went today.. says theyre suppose to be red. DAMN! does anyone know a SAFE way to take the spray off the lens? shit this is such crap!

RedDead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are u serious.......i was just about to tint my tails........thinking about waiting now until i get inspected......and if it is even worth it knowin that i have to take it off next year

Jmesl8er

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea so supposealy, i cant pass inspection with my talilights being tinted. went today.. says theyre suppose to be red. DAMN! does anyone know a SAFE way to take the spray off the lens? shit this is such crap!

Where do you live, Nazi Germany??? Glad I don't have inspections

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score

3M Adhesive Remover

Brit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i hear gasoline, nail polish or acetone can get it off. would that be safe for the lights? and i live in Tyler Texas. stupid east texas inspectors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would just go with the 3M. I heard people use gas, but I personally wouldn't. To much hassle with the smell lingering and then you have to deal with getting high with gas.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie