cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i have 18in akita ak5 with falken on my mazda

2.jpg

Brit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what if i was to go about and paint by hubs? black. like this one chick did... would that be possible? and how would i?

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
it would work, same concept as the interior trim, the better the prep work the better it will come out. you would get a better job out of sand blasting them down and sanding then primer sanding , prime then sand again. light paint then sand, then a medium paint sand, final paint

than just spray paint them, its all about what you want out of them.

Brit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so aparently i need to get the Mechanics for Dummy book. seems like i dont know what the crapper im doing.. i pop my hood and nothin. dont know a thing but to change a tire and check the oil. how pathetic

70 'Cuda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so aparently i need to get the Mechanics for Dummy book. seems like i dont know what the crapper im doing.. i pop my hood and nothin. dont know a thing but to change a tire and check the oil. how pathetic

I wouldn't say pathetic. Everyone started somewhere, it's nice to see people actually trying and not just taking it to a shop. :) I've done a lot of reading and know a lot of the "theoretical" side (i.e. what people have said) only recently I have started to tear apart my car (not a cobalt, but anyways).

Good luck with the car!

~Kurtis

06CobaltLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i wanted to get some halo headlights too but i heard that the 8000k bulbs are too long for the housing that they sit in. just curious if this was true?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso