New Here!

golfin' balt

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

New to the website, not so new to the cobalt. I'm over at YC.com and spend some time on CSS. I drive an 08' Black 2LT Coupe that is just now in the process of major modification. Rims and Coilovers are sitting in the basement and will be on by mid march and then as soon as the zzp supercharger kit is out for 08+ 2.2 I will be going that route. Just joined here to get more info on the cobalt as I've learned something new almost everyday

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

New to the website, not so new to the cobalt. I'm over at YC.com and spend some time on CSS. I drive an 08' Black 2LT Coupe that is just now in the process of major modification. Rims and Coilovers are sitting in the basement and will be on by mid march and then as soon as the zzp supercharger kit is out for 08+ 2.2 I will be going that route. Just joined here to get more info on the cobalt as I've learned something new almost everyday

this site has been pretty good about the sharing info process, i know alot of info gets lost on fail.net or gets deleted because admin is shady as hell. Welcome to the site and hope you find all the info your lookin for:party33:

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

Welcome Bro. Do you have any pic's of your balt?

i missed this one, yea, sry PICS DEMANDED!!!! post em up man:popcorn:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup