New HIDS No ricey Halo projectors please?!!

PoweredByLE5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
since when was projectors rice? or how even? most new cars are coming with them stock...

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
aftermarket projectors for the cobalt look like they belong on honda's IMO

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
really riced out hondas.

113.jpg

nice ones like this one only have one :p

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think that may have been at the hella flush meet. it was on canibeat though. i had to save it the stance is soooo sick!
but yeah...projectors. fine line between ricey and tasteful. but to each his own.

gberland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya i kno on the factory style housing on any Headlight assemblys there are usaully one or two adjusting screws on them for adjustment..........on cobalts there is one screw ......however??? thats a good question I never thought about how this would work with HID conversions LOL well ya anyways if u wanna aim your stock lights make sure to park on a level surface about ten feet away............this procedure is also in your owners manual I guess well see I think ill be ordering them soon :)!! cant wait

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

I run 6000k in my factory housings but the bottome reflector is painted black with the set of the housings,that and i aimed then down a bit and theres no glare,had a buddy drive in front of me at different car lengths and hes said they werent glaring at him at all and i can still see everything :)

By the way ?? did u have to open your housing to paint those refectors?? or did u buy em like that? However my aftermarket Housings have black back grounds so i dont think ll have a problem?? hmmm

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson