New Product @ TTR - Turbo Tech Racing Steering Rack Spacers!

Reaction score
haha, silly noob

Doesn't hurt to have some options out there, cheaper price and the same function should be what all customers want. No one should complain, about less expensive but equal value products, other than companies competing in the same market; but that is the world business. If only 1 place in the world was allowed to make a product, boy-oh-boy would things be expensive...

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

what does a rack spacer do?

Click on the product link, there is a description of what raising the rack does to help eliminate bump steer.

camopaint0707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah but how necessary are they on a car and how much do you think it costs to install them?

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they are more necessary for a car that is lowered. lowering your car alters your vehicles steering geometery causing bump steer. installing these spacers brings your steering rack back in the (stock height equal if you will) so that your tie rod ends and your steering rack are at the correct proportionate level to each other. this is called a vehicles geometrics.

camopaint0707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so if my car though does tend to pull to either side this would help?
also do I need another alignment after i install these?

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes it is recommended that when doing anything that involves part replacement or addition to your steering components an alignment check be performed and if needed an alignment. and if your car is pulling to one side either you have a flat tire, your alignment is out or your on a road with a slope

camopaint0707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah and i might as well cause I'm gonna get new control arm bushings, shocks and struts and all that so I might as well lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie