New stuff!

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I got my AEM Wideband and ZZP triple pod the other day, me thinks this weekend is install time!
picture.php

Anybody know anything about the sensor as a narrow band for the ECU? I know its possible just not sure how to set it up correctly and stuff. Would make it easier if I didnt have to weld on another bung.

Installed the easy stuff:
picture.php

picture.php

O2 bung and sensor is friday/saturday. Also going to attempt to paint the header and DP.

Last edited:

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
just weld on another bung...dont try to use it for your computer lol...youd have to cut and tap into the ecu wiring...no thanks

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
just weld on another bung...dont try to use it for your computer lol...youd have to cut and tap into the ecu wiring...no thanks

Yeah, kinda what I was thinking. It comes with a bung anyways. Whats our EGTs at normaly? It recommends the sensor being installed 18" downstream unless high EGTs (over 800C), running a turbo, or run at high RPM for extended periods of time then it should be 36" or more.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like I need to buy an EGT gauge to throw in one of the two empty holes in my gauge pod :lol:

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Also, I was preoccupied so I didnt get the bung welded in today, which means I'm gonna have to wait till as late as next weekend to put the sensor in. Might end up putting my gauge and pod in tonight though depending on how bored I happen to get lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso