New To The Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I <3 Boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome mike! i love ur car wingless now! the wing looks better on haleys 2.2 lol hahahahah

Thanks Man! and i told her i love my highrise on her car.. and i love her exhaust note, Haley make a vid!!:popcorn:

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

hahaha yeah we saw him :p we ended up going out that night but i forgot my phone or i'd have called you =[

:rofl: its a small world..

kezia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Man! and i told her i love my highrise on her car.. and i love her exhaust note, Haley make a vid!!:popcorn:

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

yeah i was in hess peeing and came out and fluffy was like you just missed a balt. i was like damn was it mike? "no it was silver" i knew you had something to do with it :p

kezia

Full Access Member
Reaction score

hmmm maybe a video is in order buuut all i have now is my phone and the audio on it suuuuuucks.

I <3 Boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmmm maybe a video is in order buuut all i have now is my phone and the audio on it suuuuuucks.

Friday ill bring my camera and we could make some vids at old town, and maybe go to the races after and you could record the balt it action from the passanger seat.

jmarie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wait did you give her your wing?... you know you could have just swapped trunks...

kezia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Friday ill bring my camera and we could make some vids at old town, and maybe go to the races after and you could record the balt it action from the passanger seat.
dude i'm so riding with you then :p i can't really screw around in mine too much because of the springs =[ but if you'd want we can drop my car off at my place or something and head back over there =]

wait did you give her your wing?... you know you could have just swapped trunks...

i had a low rise and he wanted shaved. so i bought his and ended up selling mine to some other dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup