New To The Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I <3 Boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sup everyone! just thought i would introduce my self really quick. I drive a 05 cobalt ss/sc. i bought it in november 08, so far with the help of my orlando crew i have come along way with knowledge and modding my ss...

here are some pic's!!:popcorn:

DSC00455.jpg

DSC00465.jpg

DSC00467.jpg

DSC00472.jpg

DSC00474.jpg

DSC00449.jpg

DSC00468.jpg

What do you think??

kezia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmmmmm you look familiar :p didn't i see you last night at the car wash? haha welcome kiddo :p

bryson87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome to the site. i understand fail.net let you down. it let us all down. ask anything u need no one here is hostile and will say search. have fun. bring friends :)

I <3 Boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome to the site. i understand fail.net let you down. it let us all down. ask anything u need no one here is hostile and will say search. have fun. bring friends :)

yea it did let me down, too much headache:emotions122:
im try'n to convert my other orlando friends to switch over, but there are a few of us already here.

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

hmmmmm you look familiar :p didn't i see you last night at the car wash? haha welcome kiddo :p

yea it was a fun but random night with the rain and all, oh i forgot to tell you! when i went to the races i ran into another ss/sc, he was a cool kid as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso