nice wheel thread

09kobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they arnt mine lolz google :) but i wish i had 5 lug and i would probly have some wheels like that

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am sorry, I totally understand that people's tastes are always different. I don't understand why people would buy wheels like that! 4x100 has sooo many good wheels to choose from, yet people are putting tribal pattern flat faced high offset wheels on their cars. WHYYY?

I am talking deeeep dish disgusting tire fitment. try it for once! I live for this stuff. is that bad?
I don't make enough money for a hobby like this, otherwise you guys would be seeing some sick fitment/stance on a black sc. you just can't say that a nice stretch with a modest poke doesn't look good!

I am trying to educate cobalt owners on wheel fitment since this bad ugly wheel epidemic is just getting worse!

ls1fbody

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, i agree with you on that Mike. I'm not a huge fen of ridiculous stretch, but a little is ok.

I'm a fan of the flush look. But then again I'm more motivated by function than form, but if it doesn't look good i won't do it.

this is as much stretch as i like:
IMG_0046.jpg

Flush.
IMG_0041.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

07.jpg

Actually looked into getting these, and i may still have the quote somewhere, but they were ridiculously expensive. Still want. I also asked Tjin about the trunk, but he said it was not worth having them do, way too expensive. I also want to see the function and form coilovers, but they were a custom fit i believe, so there is nothing on their website.

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

wheels1.jpg

57max_fb_02.jpg

Rays_GramLights57s.jpg

ls1fbody

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, they don't come in 5x110.

All your lug fail are belong to me.

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
FF drift this is for you:

the wheels i am gonna get are XXR 962 in 18x8.5 with a 35mm offset and a 2.5 inch lip, will look like this:

962BLKRS.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso