Offical April Meet!!!

sfwg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i headed up the last one and we only got 5 ppl to turn out 3 of them ion ownerslol but we need to start a list of who wants to go. lockdown a place. and what we wanna do. we had 30 plus say they were gonna go or that they were a maybe and we got 5

dunit121

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i headed up the last one and we only got 5 ppl to turn out 3 of them ion ownerslol but we need to start a list of who wants to go. lockdown a place. and what we wanna do. we had 30 plus say they were gonna go or that they were a maybe and we got 5

well thats how big car meets work u get a list of people and u take half of them off and thats ur actual turn out

sfwg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well thats how big car meets work u get a list of people and u take half of them off and thats ur actual turn out

true true so where is good for every one? anywhere south florida is good to me:) i was also thinking if the bama ppl wanna meet up we can all cruise down there i know me and hernandez will be going for sure

CFCobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
only issue i see with FL is that its not "central" to everyone....if we want max participation...might wanna move it farther north....like south carolina:D....i keed....but seriously...a lil farther north and there is still plenty of beaches if you guys are dead set on that...

also sfwg is right....we need to get a jump on this now....figure out a location in the next month ....lock it down so people can start planning/saving and then go from there.....a list of attendees is also needed....

here's another thought.....why not find a big ass campground and everyone can camp......makes lodging ALOT cheaper and easier to accommodate....plus most decent campgrounds are on a lake ......

but then again...some of you guys want other cars instead of the cobalt/ion group so i dunno...

just my $.02

sfwg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
but then again...some of you guys want other cars instead of the cobalt/ion group so i dunno...

just my $.02

cant leave out the s series guys:) i say florida cause thats where alot of ppl r from like i said b4 we "had" 30+ and plus the car scene is pretty nice down there

bryson87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was thinking fl cause of spring break... but hey w/e yall want to do. i just wanna do something big. we can give out stickers then lol

sfwg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pffffft......if theyre ready.....lmao

lmao eh thats a lil late for spring break normally its feb-mar but itll be warm enough to go to the beach my 21st bday is april 19th:)

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

i say we go to old town on a friday:)

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso