Official Central FL Balts,g5's,red Lines,cavy's Thread

Fluffy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sounds exciting, i'd like to see you and D go at it i think it would be super close. o and saved in contacts :D

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
So looks like the gf has some team pictures at 230 but were heading there directly after

kezia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah we ended up leaving right around then anyway so it kinda worked out. next time he's out you need to go. but i was thinking maybe we should do a trip to melbourne beach for a day and do like a bbq hang out at the beach all day type of thing.

dunit121

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah we ended up leaving right around then anyway so it kinda worked out. next time he's out you need to go. but i was thinking maybe we should do a trip to melbourne beach for a day and do like a bbq hang out at the beach all day type of thing.

:party33:

Fluffy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mike! your friends are cool peoples lol and you guys made me realize i need to do the cam and head work :/

I <3 Boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mike! your friends are cool peoples lol and you guys made me realize i need to do the cam and head work :/

yea well all had fun:party33: next time haley needs to come along... we need a day for cobalts, ions and cavys to go as well, besides our cars, it was just pure bad ass 350+whp cars out.
im already try'n to put money away for the twin charged build:naughty:

B-Low187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
glad you guys could make it out. and your welcome back anytime

give us a call or pm me if you need anything

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member