Official Central FL Balts,g5's,red Lines,cavy's Thread

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ya, is it every second Sunday? If so ill be more than happy to promote it as monthly meet

B-Low187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep every second sunday of each month.

if it ever gets changed or canceled i will let you guys know in advance

GTGIRL

Reaction score
Met a kid last night out in Windermere with a Black nice looking blacked out rims and everything Balt and asked him if he was on here and he said no so I gave him the info.... maybe he will join... he seemed interested he said he didn't know there were sites for the balts.

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I met a kid last night with a silver redline and black wheels he was on 50 he said he was going 2 join he lives in dp

I <3 Boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this is funny because at my local tuesday meet i ran into 2 balts, one was a ss/na and the other was a ss/tc. both are cool and i told them about the meets we have; so im try'n to set up a meet for the next slowboy bbq, its going to be on october 11th. we could meet up and do a cruse and a few highway pulls:cheesy:

sfwg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this is funny because at my local tuesday meet i ran into 2 balts, one was a ss/na and the other was a ss/tc. both are cool and i told them about the meets we have; so im try'n to set up a meet for the next slowboy bbq, its going to be on october 11th. we could meet up and do a cruse and a few highway pulls:cheesy:

damn if only i was closer ill be down ther the weekend of december 6th for the pats miami game

Fluffy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

hehe highway pulls are fun to watch

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup