Official Ricer Thread

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It would of tunred into a good thread if you 2 would stop bickering.This thread is for a laugh at untastful modded cars.Calling members ricers(especially Area) is not acceptable.If you 2 want to bicker then do it via PM

utsadude

Platinum Member
Reaction score
that's is just absolutely retarded and haven't you realized that the Cobalt SS/SC & TC come with "park bench" wings? so you're technically calling every single SS/SC or TC out there is rice, you are dumb.

I don't consider the high rise a park bench. I'm talking about the three foot high wings so commonly found on civics. And yes, I did call him a ricer. And apparently I found another area dick lover.

Because noobs like to act like he doesn't know shit. You don't bite the hand that feeds you and then ask for dinner.

Yeah, I'm in need of some kind of help from him...

Not really. Trifecta is the only tuner I'll ever use.

At least Vince has the ability to offer help to other tuners when they run into problems...

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Maybe this thread will re open when everyone calms down and learns to stay on topic :)

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Alright no bickering,stay on topic.next time it wont be just a thread closed.Thank you

killerbee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Poser.JPG

IMG_33411.jpg

Your new god

Reaction score
I don't consider the high rise a park bench. I'm talking about the three foot high wings so commonly found on civics. And yes, I did call him a ricer. And apparently I found another area dick lover.

Yeah, I'm in need of some kind of help from him...

Not really. Trifecta is the only tuner I'll ever use.

At least Vince has the ability to offer help to other tuners when they run into problems...

damn you're a **** up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson