Official Ricer Thread

Martin570

Banned
Reaction score
You know what's rice also? Calling your car slammed when it looks like a damn 4x4. Sad but true I've seen it before.

Martin570

Banned
Reaction score
:lol: If you think only people on that pos site follow his word.

Some people have ALOT to learn. As far as him being rice? Ummmmmm.....OOOOOOOOk

utsadude

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sure, yall define rice as something that is made to try to look fast. Ex. Park bench wings and NOS stickers.

As do I.

But I also think that someone/something that is talked about as if it is better/faster/more powerful than anything else is also rice.

So yes, I consider him a ricer.

Martin570

Banned
Reaction score
Except that he back ups his words with proof. When he brags he brings it. Not a man to back down when called out.

utsadude

Platinum Member
Reaction score
And also unwilling to help anyone with anything. And also a complete jackass when it comes to other peoples opinions.

Like in the suspension thread maven posted...

doitfgt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hold up, you really called Area rice?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:breathe:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ok i'm done.

that's is just absolutely retarded and haven't you realized that the Cobalt SS/SC & TC come with "park bench" wings? so you're technically calling every single SS/SC or TC out there is rice, you are dumb.

Martin570

Banned
Reaction score
Because noobs like to act like he doesn't know shit. You don't bite the hand that feeds you and then ask for dinner.

doitfgt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Area does help alot of people, but the more and more people that treat him like shit, the more he'll be sarcastic.

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Alright lets stop this now before another good thread gets locked

good thread? if you say so.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais