Official Ricer Thread

sloancallaway

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welp, the only "rice" things I've done to my car are CAI, 35% tint all around, fender stripes, and will be deleting the catalytic converter and replacing with flex pipe this weekend... rain permitting, that is.

Otherwise, I'm one stock bitch! LoL

Although, Cesar's lowering springs are lookin' quite appetizing @ $125 shipped :drool:

lol honestly the only reason I dont have mine tinted is because I was tired of tickets and I hate the look of tint in the back and not in the front so I gave up on that... and ya I did the cold air thing too which was stupid because the cai for the redline that are out so far are all less efficient then the stock one ohwell i guess... and im all about the high flow cat... so it doesnt sound so much like a ricer...

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

If i felt it would help with power i would go catless but im happy with high flow

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

dont kid yourself... I have said it before and i will say it again...

We are all ricers deep down... or else we would save the money we spend on modding and buy a V8 lol...

hb_ss/tc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a corvette with cannon mufflers

4gnhq0.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup