***Official Stance Thread***

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I'm probably the lowest Balt on springs without coilovers

nope. that one guy on css.net. ff drift lol

that's his username. he cut his springs. pretty sure he f'd up something on the car but his was a lot lower than yours.

dsc_0101.jpg

dsc_0103.jpg

450882576_1571342133_0.jpeg

sexy2.jpeg

looks like he is banned now but yeah his drop was insane. i know 2 guys locally who have a bigger drop than you on springs but no pic's. one guy is on sportlines but has so much weight in his trunk. the back is for sure lower than yours. but yours does look nice. props

Last edited:

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I'm talking about members here and on lowering springs.

nope. that one guy on css.net. ff drift lol

that's his username. he cut his springs. pretty sure he f'd up something on the car but his was a lot lower than yours.

dsc_0101.jpg

dsc_0103.jpg

450882576_1571342133_0.jpeg

sexy2.jpeg

looks like he is banned now but yeah his drop was insane. i know 2 guys locally who have a bigger drop than you on springs but no pic's. one guy is on sportlines but has so much weight in his trunk. the back is for sure lower than yours. but yours does look nice. props

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

He actually joined yc yesterday or today Im not sure. Hopefully he's not an ass over there.

lobalt

Reaction score
cut ftw! yeah, his car looks messed up... like, it LOOKS like its got busted struts & just look @ that front lip. Mine are cut... and will get more cut off... but, ill never let my car look like that... yeah i saw his intro post... so far all his posts have been nice....... lol

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hehe. yeah it rides like crap. I'm gonna pick up those b&g springs until I can afford coils and do it the right way. the front lip got torn off in the snow so I zip tied it back on an inch lower on the bumper to add a little ghetto drift style. that thing got dragged in the fender well for a good 5 miles without me even knowing. it's in great condition considering what it went through. it's also good cause the car's so low I wouldn't care if it got torn off again.

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

cobaltffffuuuu.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso