Reaction score
you guys should stop by and check out our shop some time. were in sanford

*slowboy racing*

B-Low187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where at in sanford?

well the address is 605 hickman circle sanford fl 32746

im not sure what to tell you its close to because i just moved here from PA. landmarks are still new to me. i know there is a huge harley shop beside us if that helps any

i was also talking to kane last night a little bit and im going to try and come out to one of the meets soon

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
sweet! o and ur by the harley dealer on i4. easy to get to we should all have a meet there one day :-D

B-Low187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sweet! o and ur by the harley dealer on i4. easy to get to we should all have a meet there one day :-D

lol thats like the only close place to us that i know of. just didnt know if other people knew where that was

that would be awesome. i think starting in september we are going to be haviek meets at the shop every second sunday so if you think some other balts and ions would come lets try and set something up for a sunday. if they are havin a meet the weekend we want to do something everyone is still welcome and it will be a mix of all kinds of cars or we can try and schedule a ecotec meet one weekend. although we might get some other cars showing up as well

but we dont charge anything. we just fire up the grill, give tours, sit around and BS and check out everyones cars

Last edited:

kezia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lemme know and i'm there :p i'm in altamonte so you're only like 10 minutes away from me. and come on out to old town with us one night

B-Low187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lemme know and i'm there :p i'm in altamonte so you're only like 10 minutes away from me. and come on out to old town with us one night

cool. yea im going to try and make it out there soon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup