Painted my interior trim

My08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
.....think it turned out good. All I can say is good prep = good paint. Took a few quick pics before the sun set. Will post a better one during full sunlight.

NewPaint.jpg

NewPaint2.jpg

NewPaint3.jpg

My08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks like it turned out good. now do the parts around the steering wheel :)
Funny thing, I meant to paint them but I forgot! Stupid me...

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

You need a black interior pieces. Looks like a good job

Thank you. Certainly it's not as good as a professional with a gun could do but as far as a rattle can goes I think it's good. For someone as anal as I am i'm happy with it. I'm committed to the blue for now but black is definately a future possibility.

The GRAFX Shop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think you did a good job. iv seen a lot of painted trim fails and this ... this is not a fail in my books.. you could always wrap it in cf vinyl .. shamless plug there.

RedDead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you. Certainly it's not as good as a professional with a gun could do but as far as a rattle can goes I think it's good. For someone as anal as I am i'm happy with it. I'm committed to the blue for now but black is definately a future possibility.

huh huh he said anal:rofl:

My08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
huh huh he said anal:rofl:

Anal and happy in the same sentence...uh oh! :supergay:

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

did you use a clear coat? seems kinda dull

Nope no clearcoat but i'm very pleased with the results regardless. I picked a terrible time of day to take pics though. It's actually a lot darker than it appears in the pics....more towards my exterior color(Imperial blue metallic?) like I intended.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso