performance exhaust manifolds

pottsey

Reaction score
after some info on what you guys use on your 2.2 ,regarding performance exhaust manifolds .

im in the uk and i have the uk version of the 2.2 the z22se engine the same as the L61 im lead to believe which is used in the cobalt 05-08.

any chance you could put some pics up to see how/if they differ from the uk version,ideally im after a 4-1 or 4-2-1 manifold .also what sort of money do you pay for them ,as here in the uk there is one manifold which is made by chris tullet which is £500.
would love a weapon r set up ,couple of lads here have them and they paid £450 -£600

im currently running standard manifold to a hoffman 200 cell sports cat/downpipe with pre cat removed then into a 2.5" magnex cat back exhaust system.only 141bhp last rolling road although i have changed exhaust system since then ,plus the engine has done 106k also on its 3rd chain so its had a hard life lol,so probably not the healthiest of engines as it does smoke about when i boot it ,probably piston rings or valve stem seals ,but it still pulls ok

---------- Post added at 07:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

heres a pic of the chris tullet manifold
images.jpg

and these 2 are the weapon r ,homemade jobbys ive heard the 1st one running and it sounds awesome very similar to a scooby

DSCF2431-1.jpg

untitled.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup