Pics Of Your Ride!!

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Haha ya I like them.I just couldnt justify spending a grand on coilovers to go low when I dont auto-x at all whatso ever.Im a 1/4 mile guy :)

Projekt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha ya I like them.I just couldnt justify spending a grand on coilovers to go low when I dont auto-x at all whatso ever.Im a 1/4 mile guy :)

you havent experienced racing till you autocross

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score

im an all out apperance guy, i wanna eventually submit my car into a carshow, whne i finish interoir and get sum rims

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score

coilovers will help u substantially in drag as well. becuase they are fully adjustable and u can adjust for the launch load and itll give u little better 60's

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
you havent experienced racing till you autocross
meh,never was into turnong fast and what not.I had a bad roll over accident cause of stupid shit like that so straight line for a 1/4 mile is good for me:D
im an all out apperance guy, i wanna eventually submit my car into a carshow, whne i finish interoir and get sum rims
Ya im more of just a clean look.nothing too fancy or anything that says,"HEY LOOK AT ME!!!" lol.just simple and clean.Only other appearence mods are HID's(again) and SS bumpers and skirts.maybe some 17's but i dunno yet on that

Drag radials will give me better 60's haha well when they actually prep the track lol

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
18's look to gangster IMO I have a pic of mine slammed on 18 inch konig monsoon's.ill dig up the pic

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
siccobaltpsoq0.jpg

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
yah, see thats what i think too but then again sumtimes 18s look right and sumtimes they look too big, i think 18's with a lip look just the right size

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup