Platinum Member Status

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nope, I didn't create it to automaticlly pull your donation out at the end of the year as I didn't want you having to cancel it if you didn't want to donate again. So if you care to donate again for another year, that will be up to you ;)

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
im going to donte soon as i sell these hids haha

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:34 PM ----------

money sent

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

aww whered my mod status go?

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
im going to donte soon as i sell these hids haha

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:34 PM ----------

money sent

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

aww whered my mod status go?

Fixed! :hahano:

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey ion! How can I auto subscribe to threads I've posted in? I looked in options and there's no option to do that. Just email notifications.

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i dont think theres an autosubscrive u have to actually manually subscribe then go to my subscriptions in quick options to view later

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
after some research it looks like you may be correct, i will do some more research on trying to fix that for you...

DaveBlank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
will def become a platinum member next paycheck, I know it is only a few bucks, but it was my anniversary this week and had to blow some money on the wife.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie