Posezion's 2009 Cobalt LT

Posezion

Full Access Member
Reaction score
smallbump.

Well, goin'ta do some visual upgrades soon, starting with the interior light installation. Now I just need suggestions for what I hope will be my next upgrade, getting rid of the crappy stock headlights. I WANT HALOS! I want them to stand out, but I need to pay attention to budget (Not too severely though). I was originally looking into Spyder headlights for the Cobalt, but then I learned about HHL or something. Also, I don't know whether or not to go with chrome or black? My wheels are a mix of chrome and black so it's kinda hard to choose a theme. Suggestions? Links? Thanks ^_^

TLDR?

Future upgrades;
(Visual appealing items)
ie;
-Headlight replacement
-Interior neon
-Front tag change?
-Back tag frame?
-Exhaust tip (Pretty sure)
-Cutout exhaust? (For noise duh)
-Emblem color change?
-Interior painting
-Tinting?

^-- All possible, most unlikely, some definite.

P.S. Page 1 for actual build.

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i recommend BuyHids.com retrofits, i think they come with halos. you could ask them to make the housings yellow

Posezion

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Couldn't find any retrofits there, nor housings, but I did stumble upon Spyder headlights with CCFL, which are the two main things I was looking at. And now I have no clue whether or not to get black or chrome =\. I found an exhaust tip I'm gonna get which matches my wheel theme (Black on chrome wheels). Also, what would you guys reccomend for my bowtie? At first I was thinking black, maybe just the inside around the chrome area, which would also match the theme, which I think would look best. However, quick iddy' biddy' question is; what paint? Should I go out and buy a flat black and then a clear coat, go with just layers on top of that or should I go all out and sand it a little or what? I'd just tape up the chrome, clean it, spray it black a few times, then put the clear coat on... Personally.

Edit: Found the retrofits, lol. And based apon those sample images, I'm diggin the Spyder's with CCFL atm. Thanks for the input though, def. bookmarked.

Last edited:

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
no prob i would definately order HIDs with them. DDMtuning or buyhids.com are good price is good.

Posezion

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As usual, page 1 to see the update, but installed the other strip of neon, got new pedals, and changed the bowtie. Up next is the exhaust tip then perhaps a custom frontplate? Which I may need help finding where to find custom frontplate makers, where I can just upload a self-made picture and they'd make it. Found EZ Photo License Plates but that's just so un-trustworthy looking. Idk, suggestions? I want to make an epic "dubstep" plate :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie