post your stickers!

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a camo browning sticker and white salt life sticker. And black body by tupperware ninja stickers on the side back windows. O and my college parking decal

Spacey_stacey75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
103110142730.jpg

I really need a new smiley face sticker, maybe I'll do that this weekend.

103110142804.jpg

103110142817.jpg

My08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i sell a lot of shocker decals . mostly to the skateboard crowd .. then again they normally also buy a DC logo aswell.. thats odd to me how they always seem to show up togather..lol

Ha ha yeah your right on that one. I got my inspiration from seeing some sweet STI's with the shocker and DC stickers at my local skatepark....guess i'm a poser lol but i'm no plywood pusher I ride bmx. Thinking of getting a nice FOX sticker to replace the DC one.

- Can you make FOX decals if I send you the design I want, or is that copyright infringement?

Last edited:

The GRAFX Shop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha ha yeah your right on that one. I got my inspiration from seeing some sweet STI's with the shocker and DC stickers at my local skatepark....guess i'm a poser lol but i'm no plywood pusher I ride bmx. Thinking of getting a nice FOX sticker to replace the DC one.

- Can you make FOX decals if I send you the design I want, or is that copyright infringement?

shoot me a pm :)
i already have some on the website forsale. but i can resize to fit your needs.

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

oh hers one my g/f put on our cobalt (she made it herself ) not a fan of driving its much anymore.. the sticker may send the wrong message when im driving it.. then again it may not...

5_1.jpg

oh... the car is in fact a 5 speed if that helps the funnyness along any..lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson