Probleemm

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well then, there goes the rum to my head again lol, not to thread jack but how did your suspension settle out, pretty good i'm assuming eh

LilSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol it's pretty good just gotta deal with the fact that H&R's are noisy bitches.

LilSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I'll update once I know, probably won't take it in for at least a week.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

My vin fits in the cars affected by that recall that was posted earlier. Maybe that's it!

Projekt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey rissa, sorry i didnt read this entire thread but i have had this issue before..its one of two things

one..changing weather

two..map sensor could be broken or low voltage..any CEL"s

LilSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took it out at around 10, it was like 75ish degrees, my car LOVES this kind of weather, and it did it twice, and then I tried again and right to 22 and it held there. There have been no CEL's, and I've had it scanned twice. Just randomly won't hold boost or even hit full boost. It got it's oil changed like 2 weeks ago.

LilSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All righty so I had a local tuner do some logs on my car and check out the tune. He said it seems like the MAP is going out, but it pulled great in 2nd and 3rd gear, then I tried 2nd again, it went up to 15 psi and just steadily fell down. And I guess my tune is all fucked up, I'm knocking pretty bad, and the lowest my AFR would go at WOT was 13.0, but it had a hard time budging from the 14.7-14.0 range. I don't think my dealer will replace my MAP until it actually dies :( I'm wondering if there's anyway I could get the upgraded sensors from the stage kit....but yeah my tune and logs are being sent to EVERYONE, so my car will probably have some changes from each tuner. It will be like Frankenstein lol. Welp that's the update! I have the stock ecu in :( And it's sooooooooooooooooooooo slow!!!!!

Projekt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All righty so I had a local tuner do some logs on my car and check out the tune. He said it seems like the MAP is going out, but it pulled great in 2nd and 3rd gear, then I tried 2nd again, it went up to 15 psi and just steadily fell down. And I guess my tune is all fucked up, I'm knocking pretty bad, and the lowest my AFR would go at WOT was 13.0, but it had a hard time budging from the 14.7-14.0 range. I don't think my dealer will replace my MAP until it actually dies :( I'm wondering if there's anyway I could get the upgraded sensors from the stage kit....but yeah my tune and logs are being sent to EVERYONE, so my car will probably have some changes from each tuner. It will be like Frankenstein lol. Welp that's the update! I have the stock ecu in :( And it's sooooooooooooooooooooo slow!!!!!

i wouldnt let who tuned you touch your car again..just me.

like i said ..my map sensor went..if you want yours to go..find some bumpy roads and accelerat hard or install a BPV spring.

stage kit sensors are not out yet..i've tried looking trust me.

and the HHR/SKY ones are not the same harness.

VinceTrifecta

www.TrifectaPerformance.com
Reaction score

Does the same thing happen on the stock ECU?

I've heard a lot of reports of MAP sensor failure. That sucks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup