problem with coilovers..

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
oh ok, i thought that maybe cause the cavis had a different set up back there, bolts might be different.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Most of the cavis I've seen have the solid rear, but it couldnt hurt to look right?

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
true that! but ill look at hte balts,ions, hhrs first cause i KNOW they have the bolt i need

il use a cavi for back up

thanks yelloweye and FF for your help

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

ok so i just went and checked the other side and the same bolt was loose as a mother fucker, i tightened it back up threw the spokes of hte wheel

wtf is wrong with htose bolts?

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Older (pre-05) Ion should have the same as a cav as well. Maybe even more than that, minivans lol

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
true that! but ill look at hte balts,ions, hhrs first cause i KNOW they have the bolt i need

il use a cavi for back up

thanks yelloweye and FF for your help

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

ok so i just went and checked the other side and the same bolt was loose as a mother fucker, i tightened it back up threw the spokes of hte wheel

wtf is wrong with htose bolts?

I wanna say the torque spec is only like 65-85lbs. I'll see what I can pull up in my manuals at home.

And fixed

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thread locker loc-tite by permatex. any hardware store, auto parts store, home depot most likely has it.
78_400006a.jpg

I'd get the red stuff cause it holds the best, just a dab will do. about the size of a pin head.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso