Raced a Redneck

Jmesl8er

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Taylor I was saying you do not do stupid things. I know you don't shift an auto. I was talking about someone else. And I don't care about YC, I got banned for spamming autoguide cause they suck. And OP I race at the track and the track only. I just can't believe you are 33 and still do that. And sure its entertaining but it's flat out dangerous.

Track only huh, you've never driven over 70 on the highway? Beacuse going over the spped limit is as dangerous. There were 0 people on the highway yesterday. What does age have to do with anything? 1000'S of youtube vids of people older than me street racing, age has nothing to do with it. Fun is fun

08Sedan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure I would've raced that truck seeing as how it wasn't really a competition Lol but there was really nothing dangerous in that video.

I would like Camo and 06Cobalt to please explain to me, in detail, how moving my gear selector from "D" to "I" or "L" (while at the appropriate speed mind you) is harmful to my transmission at ALL. Not to mention I have fucking proof that moving the gear selector down out of "D" raises hydraulic pressure and makes the shifts firmer, and quicker; much like the popular B&M Shiftplus that many people swear by. While it's not as drastic of a difference, it is the same concept. Which btw reduces heat, which is the #1 killer of auto trannys.

CFCobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol...pretty sure the dodge had no clue there was a race going on and was just driving...

side note: wouldnt it be funny to see a video posted on youtube from the dodge's POV entitled "Ricer Fly-by"...:rofl:

Jmesl8er

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol...pretty sure the dodge had no clue there was a race going on and was just driving...

side note: wouldnt it be funny to see a video posted on youtube from the dodge's POV entitled "Ricer Fly-by"...:rofl:

He new there was a race, he initiated it at the red light before, revving his shit up. Should have turned down the music so u could hear him get on it. How hard is it to believe I beat a mid 90's pos dodge farm truck? And how is it a flyby? We were beside each other for a couple seconds

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

He new there was a race, he initiated it at the red light before, revving his shit up. Should have turned down the music so u could hear him get on it. How hard is it to believe I beat a mid 90's pos dodge farm truck? And how is it a flyby? We were beside each other for a couple seconds. And this coming from the biggest ricer on here lol

CFCobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He new there was a race, he initiated it at the red light before, revving his shit up. Should have turned down the music so u could hear him get on it. How hard is it to believe I beat a mid 90's pos dodge farm truck? And how is it a flyby? We were beside each other for a couple seconds. And this coming from the biggest ricer on here lol

relax grasshoppa....i was merely referencing what everyone seems to do when they post those kinds of vids....inevitably the word rice comes out...

merro out :hands:

ricer...hehe

Jmesl8er

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems I need a SC as well, then I wont get those comments, right?

CFCobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol...i could be putting down over 3,956,495,302hp and there would be asshats that would still call it rice...lol...those comments never go away...

dalaigh

Reaction score
You know ever since I lost a good friend and his wife, because of some idiot punk waste of skin street racer that thought what he was doing was safe, I have no tolerance to what anyone says about street racing. You can say what you want to justify racing racing in the streets but the fact is, it's still illegal, still dangerous, and still completely idiotic. And anyone stupid enough to street race deserves to watch they're car be crushed or destroyed and have the license revoked permanently. Just my opinion.

camopaint0707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know ever since I lost a good friend and his wife, because of some idiot punk waste of skin street racer that thought what he was doing was safe, I have no tolerance to what anyone says about street racing. You can say what you want to justify racing racing in the streets but the fact is, it's still illegal, still dangerous, and still completely idiotic. And anyone stupid enough to street race deserves to watch they're car be crushed or destroyed and have the license revoked permanently. Just my opinion.

This

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson