Retrofits

darklink991

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello again, ok so wife has shot down tinting the taillights and brake light. When we first got the car i took apart the headlights to paint them. The lens where all kinds of messed up. Well now the wife is saying I have the go to for retrofits..
I just ordered the replacement lens off ebay. they are brand new and crystal clear. But I am looking at this site BUYHIDS.COM HID Lights HID Kits Xenon Headlights Kit HID Headlight Kits HID Conversion Light and they have a retrofit kit for 200 dollars. I looked at the projectors and they are a very popular model...
Retrofit Headlights at the bottom of that link there is a kit for 200 and then another for 250. this is where my questions start. what is the difference. Is 50 dollars worth it. Does anyone know any coupons for free shipping or a discount on their retrofit kits. The project wont be tell 3-21-11 hoping to finish over my spring break. I will be posting taking apart headlights. and prepping them for the project. should I start the project once the lights come in? or will dust and stuff getting in there mess it up? And any suggestion on HIDs would be nice this will be my first retrofit, the site has a basic guide.

darklink991

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone know where to get CCFL? I'm getting the mini gun shrouds and was wondering how hard they are to hook up. One pair I saw have another power pack thing to hook up. i thought they were like leds and all you do is hook up into the DTRL.

kidd1406

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah mike is a good guy hes on css.net idk if he has a name on here or not but you could send them an email asking is there are any deals going on

darklink991

Full Access Member
Reaction score
25 dollar for shipping so 250 for lights 25 for ccfl with free shipping.anyone know what size ccfl for morimoto mini shrouds use. Sorry posting from cell

darklink991

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok well I tried the retrosource and their ccfls are going to be 40 with shipping so if someone knows where there are * 100mm ccfl for under 30 dollars shipped can you tell me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie