Retrofits

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Same here. I should really get around to repainting the eyebrows and slapping them on the SS/TC.

darklink991

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok well here are my items.
100 new headlights oem from ebay
20 ccfl angel halos from ebay
260 for trs hids 6k lights
morimoto mini H1 projectors
gattling gun shrouds
10 for mics including splice clips
can of paint
and sealent stuff

sorry was playin beer pong if this make since
so my project is just about 400 dollars

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

ooo and on buyhids.com they have a coupon that was *FREESHIP* and it took the 25 dollar off for shipping.

and just one last thing with the way im doing my lights how will i seal it in the back i figured pvc pipe and maybe a flat piece to seal on and if i need to change anything i would just have to reseal the flat piece

Last edited:

darklink991

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well never mind about freeship. Since its on their home page, guy sent me a email last night saying it was only on hids. but its on their home page and no other pages not on each of their hids just the homepage.

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

so anyways i have a question. My cobalt is a 2005. so when I go to hook up my ccfls i leave the cars lights on auto so my dtrl should come on. Where should I hook the ccfl inverters into can i hook them up right to the wires that go to my turn signals or are there a diff set to hook up too.

darklink991

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I needed new lights if you look at my album. My stockers are bad. Do you know how and where to hook up halos at like which two wires.

arman14

DiegoO
Reaction score
Just buff the lenses out.
Some people hook up the halos to the side markers harness.

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
yup, either solder them in or just connect the positive and negative wires to the metal wiring in the side marker socket and put a bulb in the socket to connect them

darklink991

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got splice box to hook them up. As for my lens water got inside and started to eat the inside and rusted the main reflector.

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
aw yeah good idea to replace. I was lucky and didnt have to order a second set so thats why mine came out cheaper.

question: are you going with D2S bixenon bulbs and D2S adapters?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais