Retrofits

Bass_Waves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol. Yeah this guy is gonna buy em prolly. I'm getting stockers in return. Imma make another set cheaply. Maybe ud wanna buy em? I can make em to your liking. Final price would be part cost + shipping + a case worth of beer. Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Jaws4God

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol. Yeah this guy is gonna buy em prolly. I'm getting stockers in return. Imma make another set cheaply. Maybe ud wanna buy em? I can make em to your liking. Final price would be part cost + shipping + a case worth of beer. Lol

Me? That would be awesome! But i cant promise anything.. Money is tight and would have to talk to my wife.. But i know id love hids and for them to be properly done and easy for me to install

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Bass_Waves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
O no this guy that is local lol.

Bass_Waves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mean if u want I can make a set later on for sale. Its a lil side job really. Makes bout 50$ in the end

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Jaws4God

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mean if u want I can make a set later on for sale. Its a lil side job really. Makes bout 50$ in the end

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Oh thanks for the offer.. Not sure what time frame ypu are talking about.. Plus not sure how much they will be.

Im confused that they are saying the ones on that site arent for hids.. Cuz it says they are projectors.. But i may go that route since they are $170 to $230

Bass_Waves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The projector bowl is not as great as it seems. Light does not get pushed outward as it should

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

I have a bowl at home. I'll take a pic and show you. Its pointy like a rangatang tits.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's the "why you don't put HID bulbs into halogen reflector housings" image, same sort of thing with halogen projector housings. There do exist projector and reflector housings that are specifically made to use HID bulbs, same for halogen. Though putting an HID into a halogen projector is typically better than tossing them into reflectors, it is still frowned upon.

471117d1342960573-hid-light-setup-projector-vs-nonprojector-jpg

Jaws4God

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's the "why you don't put HID bulbs into halogen reflector housings" image, same sort of thing with halogen projector housings. There do exist projector and reflector housings that are specifically made to use HID bulbs, same for halogen. Though putting an HID into a halogen projector is typically better than tossing them into reflectors, it is still frowned upon.

471117d1342960573-hid-light-setup-projector-vs-nonprojector-jpg

What about if i get projectors like on that website?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson