RIP, Torque Monkey

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats brutal man, I know what you mean, i choked up when i saw my balt all torn up too...

jmarie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sleep would do you good. i think you should try yoga, no joke.. it's a relaxing activity and i think it would help you -regroup your thoughts a bit

victory_red_SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about you car as that really sucks and I would know, I have written off quite a few, including one that was only 35 days old..

Having said that, get a grip. It is just a car. They are like women, they come - they go. I hope you had insurance because it is there for a reason. Now have your nap and then get up an decide how you are going to move on.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You might not feel better today, or tomorrow, or even this week. But soon enough you'll be feelin better man and things will get bright soon.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
holy shit

x2, how did i escape without injury?

what's even weirder, somehow, dunno how, but somehow, my bong survived, i had written it off when i knew i was about to get hit by a gravel truck but somehow it managed to survive, it was behind the passenger seat. Thx to my bong i have calmed down a bit finally.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
case310

Latest posts