RIP, Torque Monkey

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know you guys are kidding and all, but the guy just lost his car, be easy with the scavenging :)

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We all lost our cars, well most of us. I remember T-Boning a car doing 50 I was shocked for the day, but recovered so to speak the next day.

Makes you have a whole another appreciation for life.

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i rolled my first cobalt piss drunk. 2.8 and 60's with a similar tune to what i have now. easy mid 13 car. took it around a bend a little too fast on a windy road with bald pirellis. understeered bad. went through a pole, it lifted out of the ground over my car. hit the bank of the road that was sloped pretty steep. rolled over, slid to a stop on a blind turn on my roof at 2am. i was trapped, had to kick out the window while methanol was visibly pouring out upside down. luckily no cars were around. ran pretty far thinking itd blow up from the meth, went back when the cops came, got away with it some sand on the road they took pictures so no fault. i couldnt help but freak out seeing my car being dragged around upside down, flipped over and pulled onto a flat bed it brought me to tears. 2 weeks later same year, same color, same g85 package for less money bone stock which is what you see today. count your blessings man. been where you are it sucks but grab what you can out of it and think of it like a fresh start.

Cruisn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry to hear man. glad to hear you are okay!!! I would be heartbroken if I ever wrote my car off.. actually I would problly cry.. LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup

Latest posts