SCT Tuning

elecblue06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
honestly i dont see why they would start. they were begged to do this when the garrett kit first came out.. and they said they'd look into it.. it never happened

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
honestly i dont see why they would start. they were begged to do this when the garrett kit first came out.. and they said they'd look into it.. it never happened
and, from the sounds of it...they would want 100 people preorder...which i dont see ever happening, that is the sad thing about the balt community, lots of people that want the option, not a lot who will pay up for it...

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no they dont support the lsj

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

and, from the sounds of it...they would want 100 people preorder...which i dont see ever happening, that is the sad thing about the balt community, lots of people that want the option, not a lot who will pay up for it...

i just hope they do decide to release it...the CEO is talking with his engineers right now and he is going to give me a time frame of when to expect it, if they do decide to release

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
07's are supported by hpt and NO sct does not tune our 2.2's idc what he says I've been there and talked w there tuners and they can't for any amount of money

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
07's are supported by hpt and NO sct does not tune our 2.2's idc what he says I've been there and talked w there tuners and they can't for any amount of money

yes they can...they have done it with their livewire software...obviously your talking to the wrong person. They have all the files stored for our cars but its not included in any of their software...but it will be soon

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

ionit i sent the CEO your responds to this threads and im sure he will prove you wrong because they have tuned an 06 cobalt and they have all the software to do it...its just not included in any package they sell. obviously the tuners...the lowest guys in the shop would not know

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score

05-09 Chevy Cobalt 2.0, 2.4 (08+ 2.4 Not Supported)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noland1953