Signature Request Thread '11....Get Your Sigs here!!!

Jmesl8er

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll have a bunch of pics of my new turbo kit this friday if you could make me one. That would be cool. But if your busy I could wait cause I've got some gold allgerittas on the way.

^^^^^^was supposed to have pics last friday?????

hahn><boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just got called like 5 min. ago she's all done! going on the dyno tomorrow. I could pick it up tomorrow but I'm working till friday. And yes I know it was supposed to be last friday but he likes to take his time. Better late than never.

Jmesl8er

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just got called like 5 min. ago she's all done! going on the dyno tomorrow. I could pick it up tomorrow but I'm working till friday. And yes I know it was supposed to be last friday but he likes to take his time. Better late than never.

any pics will do

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score

maybe he broke something and had to wait for the replacement part to come in.. more likely story

Jmesl8er

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey man would you do my signature again using these pics, Loved the way you did it last time if you could do something like that again "Jmesl8er"
mothersdaycobaltataj016.jpg

mothersdaycobaltataj015.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie