So it begins

Cobaltpunk

Reaction score
Purchased 18" Motegi sp10's with Pirelli 215/40/18, BC sport coilovers, an AEM CAI, and a cosmo racing short throw shifter. Im so pumped. I would do more performance stuff, but since I have an 08 balt with lame wheels I had to get some cool ones. I would have had to pay 550 for tuning with ls2 edit if I did serious performance stuff :/ damn technology...bahaha

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Trifecta can tune you as well and is alot cheaper.Thats who im tuned by and let me tell you,7200 rpm redline is awesome lol

Cobaltpunk

Reaction score
Don't you have to pay per tune via Trifecta? With ls2 edit they give you the software and the necessary hardware (except a computer). It seems like Trifecta is easier, because you dont have to set your own parameters for the software. But LS2 offers freedom to tune to your desire. Anyways, this thread is mainlt about me being pumped for wheels and suspension. WAHOO!!!

Cobaltpunk

Reaction score
Well, Ive not done tuning before. So I might get trifecta whenever I start buying crazy shit like stage 2 cams :)

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Trifecta=vince can do whatever you want to the car and you pay once for a tune the your retune's dont cost,you get tuned till its perfect for what you want.anywho pix asap of wheels

Cobaltpunk

Reaction score
Wheels should be getting in this week. But no pix till there are some fenders huggin em'. Im not sure how long it will take to get the coilovers because im not sure if modern performance keeps them in stock.... BLUE BALLED! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup