Squeaky rear brakes

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that sounds like a union to me. we used to have united autoworkers I was a little late for that. I just did 2 years of trade school and it taught me how to use mitchell on demand and that's about it. most of my knowledge is from experience working in a couple of shops. 2 years of shop experience makes you eligible for ase certifications. I have brakes, steering and suspension, electrical and engine performance. I've been in the trade for about 4 years now.

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no offense but that is kinda a retarded system. not saying your aren't a good tech or anything but the schooling we do up here and the intense training that we get as well as the hands on experience in the shop is what makes us generally better trained technicians. now that being said OP with ceramic and semi-ceramic pads when they are cold they will squeel for the first few stops until they warm up. does it on mine every morning when it's colder over night.

gberland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no offense but that is kinda a retarded system. not saying your aren't a good tech or anything but the schooling we do up here and the intense training that we get as well as the hands on experience in the shop is what makes us generally better trained technicians. now that being said OP with ceramic and semi-ceramic pads when they are cold they will squeel for the first few stops until they warm up. does it on mine every morning when it's colder over night.

LOL cool ya the instructors that teach us this Theory and Hands on technical training are some of the best techs around in canada after completing 4th year and achieving Red Seal status we are consider professionals in this specific trade?? what they pay u guys around there anyway?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup