stock 2.4 naturally aspirated to turbo or supercharged?

BankDude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are you twin charging or are you just turbo swapping from an SC to a TC? you can move everything from an ss/sc onto a 2.2/2.4 and use some of the 2.2/2.4 pulleys to work with the turbo

Bass_Waves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im going tc on my sc. I want to keep all the sc to slap it on a 2.2 / 2.4. Just need to know if plug and play with most parts

I sent this thru the Intranet™

BankDude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you're under warranty still on your sc, then no it's not a good idea. if your warranty is up and you're looking for more power, then yea i guess. it all depends on what your power goals are. and make sure you get a good tune or you'll blow it up. yes you can swap the parts from your LSJ to any 2.2 or 2.4. but again, make sure you get a good tune. my 2.2 blew on me with my supercharger set up, so i rebuilt it. if you swap them to base model, get a good tune and don't go smaller than a stage 2 pulley

Bass_Waves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell yea its gonna run the gm stage 2 all the way. That's pretty much the limit. Im waiting for my warranty to be up. I got 4 years 60k miles extended. The cars old warranty expired due to time. Well its good to know that my sc stuff wont go to waste.

I sent this thru the Intranet™

BankDude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you could also sell the SC stuff. also keep in mind that GM (i don't believe) has a tune for the 2.2/2.4 to supercharge them. you'll have to get trifecta or hpt

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie