Summer tires

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Possibly depending on what tires I decide to go with. Tire Rack doesnt carry Nitto, and I swear by their NeoGens for now.

I am going to try the Kuhmo XS this year, it was given RAVE reviews from Grassrootsmotorsports magazine(i might have mixed up the PROPER name for the company, sry) Anyways, they tested them for auto-x and were rated #1, my local car club is suggesting that the grip offered with these tires are rival to that of track use only tires(non-street legal) and to the point of making competitions unfair in a street tire class for those not using the Kuhmo XS.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am going to try the Kuhmo XS this year, it was given RAVE reviews from Grassrootsmotorsports magazine(i might have mixed up the PROPER name for the company, sry) Anyways, they tested them for auto-x and were rated #1, my local car club is suggesting that the grip offered with these tires are rival to that of track use only tires(non-street legal) and to the point of making competitions unfair in a street tire class for those not using the Kuhmo XS.

I've heard good things about them too, not like what you are hearing but definetly good things.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso