Summer tires

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
whats everyones summer tire of choice.

if you could please post up a review, size, and price.

dood...........how many times i gotta tell ya lol :p

TOP RATED TIRE RIGHT NOW=Kuhmo XS, try to get a 245/40/R17 or if your not that brave then go with 235/40/R17's.........i'm not actually sure if 245's would fit w/e rims your usin right now now if 225's fit then absolutely 235's would fit.

Last edited:

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i wanna get some Nitto Invo's

38348.png

anyone ever used them?

ls1fbody

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah. If I remember correctly the NT05s don't do too well in the rain.

It doesn't rain here :lol:

And if it does for some crazy reason, i just don't drive.

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

i wanna get some Nitto Invo's

38348.png

anyone ever used them?
Great tire, wears well, is extremely quiet. and super grippy. Corvette guys love them.

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im actually picking up a set of bridgestone potenza re-01r
ultra.jpg

not my rims or tires, some a pici pulled from google, butim picking up a new set tommorow for my 17's...will let you know how they ride, but from what i understand they are now discontinued...fromt he reviews in tirerack, they are a great set of tires :p

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It doesn't rain here :lol:

And if it does for some crazy reason, i just don't drive.

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Great tire, wears well, is extremely quiet. and super grippy. Corvette guys love them.

Lol wish I had the option. How do those Invos do in the rain? I was considering a set but figured I'd just get NeoGens for now.

On a side note my driver side front tire got a hole in the side wall today....bought them on the 16th.....gotta buy another one now because I dont like sidewall patches.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Lol wish I had the option. How do those Invos do in the rain? I was considering a set but figured I'd just get NeoGens for now.

On a side note my driver side front tire got a hole in the side wall today....bought them on the 16th.....gotta buy another one now because I dont like sidewall patches.

dood :( sidewall holes suck, and u just bought them........i'd be screaming maddddddd!!!

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

o ya, the OP wants to know where to buy some lightweight performance tires :p i'm making the sig as we speak

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
dood :( sidewall holes suck, and u just bought them........i'd be screaming maddddddd!!!

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

o ya, the OP wants to know where to buy some lightweight performance tires :p i'm making the sig as we speak
Yeah...Well they plugged it till tomorrow when they get a new one in from Nashville.

Where did you read that?!? :rofl::rofl:

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah...Well they plugged it till tomorrow when they get a new one in from Nashville.

Where did you read that?!? :rofl::rofl:

:D the OP and I have been PM'ing i'm just in the process of making the sig, been a LONG day and my mind is half asleep.

:( man that sucks about your tire, i guess one way to look at it is at least u didn't have to replace 2

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
:D the OP and I have been PM'ing i'm just in the process of making the sig, been a LONG day and my mind is half asleep.

:( man that sucks about your tire, i guess one way to look at it is at least u didn't have to replace 2

Yeah, not too happy about it. Especially since I gotta pay for the new one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso