testing new gauge

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i installed my new gauge today, took it a old highway, and did some testing to make sure all was well, and if you notice at the end of the video who happends to drive by as i finish my pulls, many including 100+mph, one reached 130..

[yt]mu7vz2LHG9k[/yt]

*this was a enclosed course, i do not endorse street racing or driving fast on public roadways, do so at a dedicated track, or course

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
zomgbbq hahaahha
ya, that would have sucked :lol:

well i was wondering why he was there :p i know 2 mins down the road i decided to exit the raceway and turn into a smaller no outlet road, and lol and be behold there he was just making the same tur i was, so i pulled into another circle(the no outlet that just have a circle of houses), pulled into a empty house, got out, walked to the door, rang the bell, and waited for someone to answer....20mins later i got back in the car and went home....what a looong drive home that was, that track was far from home for me

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
well i was wondering why he was there :p i know 2 mins down the road i decided to exit the raceway and turn into a smaller no outlet road, and lol and be behold there he was just making the same tur i was, so i pulled into another circle(the no outlet that just have a circle of houses), pulled into a empty house, got out, walked to the door, rang the bell, and waited for someone to answer....20mins later i got back in the car and went home....what a looong drive home that was, that track was far from home for me
good call :lol:

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nah the house i picked was empty :p no blinds, no nothing inside, looked like a house that was just built...still had the sticker of the brand on the door and windows, new wood on the fence, i just hid behind one of the pillars by the front door for a while, left the car parked...waited and waited :p although the neighboor cutting the grass did talk to me, he told me the cop did a few circles before finally leaving

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie