The before and after...

CFCobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out Progress springs I love mine. Nice upgrades! I hated those Hankook Optimo's they sucked. What did you think?

thanks!

i thought the optimo's were meh at best on dry pavement....cornering wasnt the greatest....ride quality and road noise was average....

their only real saving grace for me is that they did fine in the rain and snow...

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good so far...

-lower it
-raise the muffler a few inches
-get a lip kit

and it'll look pretty damn good

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ugly IMO

i would
lose the wing, rims and drop it!

harsh, but he has SS rims, he is a base model, and the drop is well needed along with a lip kit and i dont see it looking bad with the wing on there

CFCobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good so far...

-lower it
-raise the muffler a few inches
-get a lip kit

and it'll look pretty damn good

yeah i know i need to drop it...like i said i just havent made the decision on what springs i want...also, i cant raise the mufflers...it doesnt look like it from that angle, but they are only about 1" from the bumper as it is...

ugly IMO

i would
lose the wing, rims and drop it!

so the stock rims look better? :confused:

harsh, but he has SS rims, he is a base model, and the drop is well needed along with a lip kit and i dont see it looking bad with the wing on there

thanks again.....i'm still undecided about the lip kit though....i know it already has SS rims and the wing, but i'm not really trying to make it look like an SS....i think once its finally lowered it will help everything tremendously...

AlexisSS

Reaction score
i know what rims they are, should of gone aftermarket instead. even if these were a deal. Drop before rim IMO espeacilly(sp) with base models. The wing would be ok if it was dropped with lip kit.

yeah i know i need to drop it...like i said i just havent made the decision on what springs i want...also, i cant raise the mufflers...it doesnt look like it from that angle, but they are only about 1" from the bumper as it is...

so the stock rims look better? :confused:

thanks again.....i'm still undecided about the lip kit though....i know it already has SS rims and the wing, but i'm not really trying to make it look like an SS....i think once its finally lowered it will help everything tremendously...

stock would look better then a SS wannabe with wing and rims plus gauges on a NA. i know your not trying to be that its just how i see it.

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my recommendations

-full RKsport lip kit
-keep the SS rims
-drop it on tenzos springs
-lose the SS wing and use the rk one ;)

CFCobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for all the inputs guys (and gals)...

its still a work in progress...

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
very nice, clean look ftw. that hood is pretty interesting, nice work!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup