The Black/Pink SS Sedan

htown2200

Full Access Member
Reaction score
very nicely done...

just an opinion but black center caps on the rims and pink bowtie... possibly black ss badge on the side w/ pink stroke around the edge..!

we had a set of 17's on the car and that is exactly what we did with the centercaps. then we bought a set of black 18's this weekend and i planned to swap out the centercaps. but they arent interchangeable so we just used the caps the way they came with the rims.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

zach, they were painted by my buddy JT. hes on gmofhou. '1bad4doorSS'

SpringerDesigner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we had a set of 17's on the car and that is exactly what we did with the centercaps. then we bought a set of black 18's this weekend and i planned to swap out the centercaps. but they arent interchangeable so we just used the caps the way they came with the rims.

gotcha.

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

zach, they were painted by my buddy JT. hes on gmofhou. '1bad4doorSS'

Are they glossy black? Do you have closer pics of them?

htown2200

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah they are a glossy black color. i have closer pics, let me check my photobucket lol.

here's a pic. they are glossy but you cant see it that well in the pic. sorry for the sidewayz angle.
IFO_2k9_004.jpg

Last edited:

htown2200

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yo! i took the pink car to another car show this weekend. it didnt win an award but a nice lady came and modeled on the pink car lol. she said the shoot would be appearing in a magazine. I gotta ask my buddy which one she said cuz i forgot.

SNC11532.jpg

here's a group pic of our crew's cars that showed.
from front to rear its a: SS/TC, a Supercharged LS, and our SS/NA.
SNC11496.jpg

more pics:
SNC11498.jpg

SNC11500.jpg

SNC11499.jpg

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Me being a guy.
Pink and black look awesome together.I dont know what it is but it screams punk rock to me.:) looks good!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup

Latest posts