The demon eyes project......pics!!!

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. And thanks projekt for the comment. Wait. There wasn't a comment. Lol.

As far as the cops go, I already drove passed two 5-0 and nothing happened. Everyone in my neighborhood everyone has some sort of aftermarket light so they let shit lke that go. Sorry to disappoint u projekt.

1slobalt12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good man, like some other people said i like it better with them not being fully 360

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Your not allowed to have any lights resembling police/emergency vehicles, at least in canada anyways

i can speak for this, had blue turn signals and got a ticket for it within a week of installing them on my last car.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Thanks guys. And thanks projekt for the comment. Wait. There wasn't a comment. Lol.

As far as the cops go, I already drove passed two 5-0 and nothing happened. Everyone in my neighborhood everyone has some sort of aftermarket light so they let shit lke that go. Sorry to disappoint u projekt.

you have a PM

Projekt

Full Access Member
Reaction score

you always find a way to take offense to what i say.

I said, don't be surprised if you get pulled over. chill pill, you need it.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
you always find a way to take offense to what i say.

I said, don't be surprised if you get pulled over. chill pill, you need it.

i dunno man, he didn't seem to take offense to it from what i saw but hell i have always said internet is the best and the worst for communicating with ppl. I think he was just saying that to date he hasn't had any issues with cops and alot of ppl around him have similar mods, it's like up here in Calgary we get away with front window tint even tho it's illegal, only a few cops ever give u trouble for it and it's usually because u did something else already to have their attention.

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

ceaser those look fucking awesome.

sry i gotta, x2 the above!!!!!:sprachlos020: amazing craftsmanship!! lol steve u should fly down there and get him to train you ;)

Projekt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No. Some people just cant accept it when other people think their car looks bad. that is all.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
No. Some people just cant accept it when other people think their car looks bad. that is all.

:( then u disappoint me, i sure love his ride and because of his ride I keep considering doing a 4dr show car after my track whore is built. I think u 2 have some bad blood......shit happens, i know that better than anyone, i've been banned from css.net 5 times because of misunderstandings and bad blood, and a few other forums for the same thing. U gotta learn to take things in stride, always let it sit for awhile and allow yourself to "get over it" b4 u post and start a very petty e-fight for nothing.......just my humble observations, i have nothing but love and respect for the both of you:cool008:

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
:( then u disappoint me, i sure love his ride and because of his ride I keep considering doing a 4dr show car after my track whore is built. I think u 2 have some bad blood......shit happens, i know that better than anyone, i've been banned from css.net 5 times because of misunderstandings and bad blood, and a few other forums for the same thing. U gotta learn to take things in stride, always let it sit for awhile and allow yourself to "get over it" b4 u post and start a very petty e-fight for nothing.......just my humble observations, i have nothing but love and respect for the both of you:cool008:

:happy107:

Keep up the good work

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso