the new ride... cobalt sold.

RJSLSECOTEC

Reaction score
my 03 srt4. sold the balt had to go with something more comfortable and faster of course. but stayed american! :) tell me what u think.

srt4baby10.jpg

srt4baby11.jpg

srt4baby12.jpg

srt4bbphoto1.jpg

srt4bbphoto3.jpg

Dayhoff35

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice trade i think one of these will be my next car also.

USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
An 03 SRT-4 is more comfortable than an 09 LS???

Because they're a hell of a lot more uncomfortable than an SS... especially on a long trip.

RJSLSECOTEC

Reaction score
An 03 SRT-4 is more comfortable than an 09 LS???

Because they're a hell of a lot more uncomfortable than an SS... especially on a long trip.

they are probably the most comfortable seat ive sat in ever. and i work at bmw so ive sat in some nice seats..lol but nothin like these. and the weight of the car is a little higher and makes for a really nice ride very stiff but very nice. and of course the fact that it will do a 13.5 in a 1/4 mile. :) lol

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
they are probably the most comfortable seat ive sat in ever. and i work at bmw so ive sat in some nice seats..lol but nothin like these. and the weight of the car is a little higher and makes for a really nice ride very stiff but very nice. and of course the fact that it will do a 13.5 in a 1/4 mile. :) lol

You mean the car is lighter or higher ride height?

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never been a skittle fan. A few on campus here that I like.

But hey, if you like it why does my opinion count?

the ones on campus are in the 350+ whp range. used to have a 500 on campus:rofl:

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my 03 srt4. sold the balt had to go with something more comfortable and faster of course. but stayed american! :) tell me what u think.

1. how much did you pay for it?
2. why 03 and not 05?
3. idk about comfort. there are 2 types of dodge neon srt-4 seats. fat boy seats or the regular. the fat boy "wider ones" i'll give you are more comfortable but the regular ones i'd say the cobalt seats are better for longer trips. really comes down to your own opinion.

you asked what i think? this is a cobalt forum not a doge neon srt-4 forum. whatever you say about another car unless it's more expensive and in a different class most people are going to not agree with you or like the idea you got rid of a cobalt for a dodge neon srt-4. i personally think they are cool cars. back when i first bought my cobalt most my buddies owned them. almost all of them had problems with them and now traded them in or sold them with the exception of two guys. i knew and hung out with about 10+ neon srt-4 guys. good luck and if speed is what your looking for however i'll be the first one to say if you think your going to get 13.5 or something stock or even modded it's a lot harder to drive these cars (neon srt-4's and cobalt ss/sc's & ss/tc) than you think. most my buddies all kept adding more power. one guy had a 60trim turbo another had mopar stage 3+ toys and still none of those guys broke into the 12's. i know of one guy 3+ years ago when i got my cobalt had mopar stage 2 and a exhaust cut-out and put slicks on the car and driving the crap out of the car he ran a 12.8 however he blew out his clutch completely accomplishing that. there is still others though the rare and the guys on the forum you see who actually know how to drive the car and get good times but for the average joe it's a lot harder than you think.

good luck with the car and if you join the srt-4 forums let me know what your username and if u have any problems with the car i can get one of my friends to help you out over the phone or something.

-Chris

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso