the new ride... cobalt sold.

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the ones on campus are in the 350+ whp range. used to have a 500 on campus:rofl:

the 2 remaining guys that i am close friends with the one who is stage2 says he is 300whp+ and the one who is stage 3 says his car is 400whp+ to people. everyone thinks it's crazy and stuff but the car has so many problems and never runs right. i ran my friend with the mopar stage 3 + toys + full bolt ons and i beat him. i can post up vid's of his dash vs. mine but honestly to keep a high horse powered car running right it has to be done right.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

what i meant was the car is heavier and makes it nicer to drive at higher speeds u definitly dont notice ur doin 80 on the freeway til ur passing people lol

•The SRT-4 weighed a mere 2880 pounds, so its power to weight ratio is one reason for its speed [the base Neon was considerably lighter]

•The Cobalt SS/SC weighs 2936 pounds.

pretty sure the cobalt and neon are close to the same in weight. the more sites i look at they are pretty much the same thing.

SportLt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hell, the cobalt ls is a cheap pos.

i love srt4's

more power to you for owning one.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Grats on the upgrade, theres quite a few around my area that are regularly taken to the drags.

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the 2 remaining guys that i am close friends with the one who is stage2 says he is 300whp+ and the one who is stage 3 says his car is 400whp+ to people. everyone thinks it's crazy and stuff but the car has so many problems and never runs right. i ran my friend with the mopar stage 3 + toys + full bolt ons and i beat him. i can post up vid's of his dash vs. mine but honestly to keep a high horse powered car running right it has to be done right.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

•The SRT-4 weighed a mere 2880 pounds, so its power to weight ratio is one reason for its speed [the base Neon was considerably lighter]

•The Cobalt SS/SC weighs 2936 pounds.

pretty sure the cobalt and neon are close to the same in weight. the more sites i look at they are pretty much the same thing.

the ones that are here were actually done fairly well. the 500whp one was clean outside and inside. they were calling him the fastest srt in tx. i belive he was one of the quickest on the srt site as well.. lilgualda was his name iirc.

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the ones that are here were actually done fairly well. the 500whp one was clean outside and inside. they were calling him the fastest srt in tx. i belive he was one of the quickest on the srt site as well.. lilgualda was his name iirc.

def. not the quickest. there are about 3 guys i know and have met personally that are in the 10's or in the 9's with there srt-4. darrel cox racing. the red sled. new jersey guy. some guys in new jersey are the highest whp and fastest in the 1/4 compared to anywhere else in the world.

however i ain't going to argue with you because 500whp or anywhere around that under or above is a fast. traction becomes gay when you get that high. your spinning almost everywhere.

06ion2coup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HOLY shit some people attacked you, but id just say hey thats one slick car id much rather have an srt-4 than any 2.2 or 2.4 even...

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am just curious how much he paid for it and what mod's it's got done to it. a couple and single exhaust from what i see.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup