Tires for Supercharged Cobalt SS?

Ashley2285

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I have a flat tire, so I need to buy some new tires ASAP. I currently have Pirelli, and the man today tries to sell me a Kukomacki or something for $300 (for ONE tire).

What do you recommend? Do I need snow tires? I live in Massachusetts. PLEASE help!

-Ashley

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
you could check consumer reports. you may need two sets of tires being so far north. one set summer tires one set winter tires. i dont know how much snow you get. but an all season tire like i use may not cut it

Ashley2285

Reaction score
Yeah we get a LOT of snow. I am thinking of getting two all season Pirelli's for the front and moving the two Pirelli's I have on the front currently to the back because they are better than my two back ones right now, and one of them is flat!

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WTF is a kukomacki!? Ha ha. I'm in ny so you probably get more snow than me. I'd suggest you keep the pirellis and replace the Damaged tires for the snow.

Ashley2285

Reaction score
Apparently not...the two rear ones (one of which was the flat) were the original tires from the car (2007) and the two front tires were newer and all season. I bought two more matching all-seasons for the front, and moved the current front ones to the back. They gave me a great deal too, not like this other place Town Tire that tried to scam me! They wanted to sell me one tire that did not even match, who does that! I am a girly girl and I even know that is wrong!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup