Tires

Slýter

Reaction score
I have an 08 Cobalt lt2. I really don't know anything about cars. The most iv done to my car is changing the oil. Some guy decided last Saturday to slash my tires and 11 other peoples, including a state troopers tires. Now I need tires. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should get I know the size is p205/55r16.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Depends on what part of the country you live in, but a good set of NeoGens work great for everybody that has less than 200TQ. I swore by them until I bought my SS.

Slýter

Reaction score
I live in Alaska so i'm wanting winter tires since its going to be snowing soon and I commute 54 miles a day. So i'm wanting something with good grip

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ah on that hand no on the NeoGens lol they do ok on snow (drove over 1k on snow doing 60mph) but if I knew I was going to be driving on it I woulda bought something studded.

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alaska!!!! Holy, I would get whatever any good tire dealer up there recommend. But I'd go with something wider like 225

How many of ur tires ot slashed? Are you looking to get all four or only the slashed

Slýter

Reaction score
All four of my tires got slashed, So i'm looking to get all four. I was thinking of getting either all season or studded. Which i'm thinking more of studded. I drove the end of last year on the car without studded tires and let me tell you not a very good Idea lol.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Get a Mattracks 105M1-A1 rubber track conversion!
Subaru-WRX-STI-TRAX-car-picture.jpg

Slýter

Reaction score
that would be pretty sweet. But for right now to get to work and around my roommates friend got a set of nikian hakkapeliita 2 studded tires. The treds nice and my roommate says there nice tires

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso