Tom's and my pics 7-17-10

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
And we WILL get together for some photos.:emotions34::whip:

Yeah, I've secured an apartment in Mill Creek. Should be getting there weekend of the 31st at the latest.

How are those sportlines treating you? I sold the B&Gs to a guy on here cause the ass on mine was tucking. Opted for Pedders :D

TheDarkened

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I've secured an apartment in Mill Creek. Should be getting there weekend of the 31st at the latest.

How are those sportlines treating you? I sold the B&Gs to a guy on here cause the ass on mine was tucking. Opted for Pedders :D

They are doing good - I hope that you got some $ for the B&Gs though.... But it is what it is no matter what.
I'd offer to help you move but I've gone through a massive shoulder injury so lifting is out of the question for a few years. But I can take pictures......:hands:

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
They are doing good - I hope that you got some $ for the B&Gs though.... But it is what it is no matter what.
I'd offer to help you move but I've gone through a massive shoulder injury so lifting is out of the question for a few years. But I can take pictures......:hands:

Psh, I practically gave them away because of shipping to canaduh. damn international shipping oh well $$ is better than no $$

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
P1000637.jpg

i was drunk when i first seen this... made me :rofl:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso