too ricey???

CFCobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
clearly no one is diggin the hood which is cool....because its mine....it might help it when the hood mesh is painted black....but i doubt it :)...

it does seem as though the general consensus is an upgrade to the body.....

damn..

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea upgrade body and the hood will look good, but the hood is over the top on stock kit

Jhop16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont think the hood is rice, i feel maybe the combination being its just a basemodel car...

cuz we all know if it were a sport or a SS with that hood it'd look pretty hot...

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO you got the hood already. Next would be drop with those 18's. But it's gnna look like you gonna have to slam it cuz the wheels do look big for the base. Then body kit

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

i dont think the hood is rice, i feel maybe the combination being its just a basemodel car...

cuz we all know if it were a sport or a SS with that hood it'd look pretty hot...

It deffinitely wouldn't look good on your car jhop :rofl: I kid. . I just never liked that hood. Too aggresive

Last edited:

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rice or no rice i think it would go better with the hood if you did it in all mesh

B-Low187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
def needs some body upgrade to go with the hood. just doesnt do it by itself

ONESLOWBSERIES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would do the mesh grills everywhere but paint them black so they dont stand out so much IMO that would look best

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie