trifecta help plz

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
one time , i ll be a snowbird too. nonononon i love snow and do some ebrake on every corner that i can do

siccracingturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
most of the snowbirds are gone from up here. LOL

I think you mis understood what I meant when I said the car will pull timing. It doesnt know that your running nitrous. It will cause a missfire and the car will see knock. Knock is bad so the car is programmed to yank the crap out of your timing when it senses knock. If your lucky you'll break even on power. If your not, you'll go boom. And boom = no fun!!!!!

Out of curiosity, what are you running for a nitrous set up? I want the details. Brand, activation, purge or no, where your injecting it etc.

dam i been thru a couple bottles and sometime i feel like it pull harder then other pulls.. im runnning an nos kit with a 90 shot, i have a dyno tune purge and bottle heater.. im not running a window switch im doing it fast and the furious style lmao :rofl: im actually set up the fogger a lil closer to the t/b.. its like 2 1/2 inch away

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

panama city but kane knows i make the trip to the "real" part of Florida every once in a while:)

and where is the real part ?

Sully

Reaction score
dam i been thru a couple bottles and sometime i feel like it pull harder then other pulls.. im runnning an nos kit with a 90 shot, i have a dyno tune purge and bottle heater.. im not running a window switch im doing it fast and the furious style lmao :rofl: im actually set up the fogger a lil closer to the t/b.. its like 2 1/2 inch away

hmmmmm the different kinds of pulls could be from knock retard or bottle pressure. If you are running a bottle heater, then it should level out the pressure. What are you runnning for psi? As for the location, with smaller shots it doesnt matter all that much. I would get it as close to 6 inches back as you can while still getting a straight shot into the tb. I know its a tight fit in there. You will get better times and more consistancy if you get a window switch. Not to mention its safer for the car because you can have a premature evactuation :rofl:

siccracingturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not the panhandle that is southern bama/georgia= asshole of the us

lmao tru tru

---------- Post added at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 AM ----------

hmmmmm the different kinds of pulls could be from knock retard or bottle pressure. If you are running a bottle heater, then it should level out the pressure. What are you runnning for psi? As for the location, with smaller shots it doesnt matter all that much. I would get it as close to 6 inches back as you can while still getting a straight shot into the tb. I know its a tight fit in there. You will get better times and more consistancy if you get a window switch. Not to mention its safer for the car because you can have a premature evactuation :rofl:

:rofl: yea i know i just donnt wanna spend extra money of the window switch i dont plan on havingthe spray too long i wannna go boost know :) as far as bottle pressure i have the bottle heater set to 1050 psi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso