Trifecta Tune: Is it worth the money??

chevrolet25

Reaction score
Just like i said in the title, is it worth the money? I have an 09 cobalt sedan sport LT2 with a 2.2L and want to order it for fuel milage increase. I have heard from a few others on here that they liked it. So has anyone experienced a tune with the same engine as mine? How were the results? Fuel milage increase? and by how much? Hp gain and bu how much? all in all..... was it worth your hard earned money and time?

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i have had mult balts tuned by vince and been present when countless have been tuned...and in every instance...HELL YES IT WAS WORTH IT :p
in fact my car couldnt be running without vince :p

chevrolet25

Reaction score
So do u guys think I should go into the shop and get it done? Or do u think the tuner in the mail is just fine?

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
So do u guys think I should go into the shop and get it done? Or do u think the tuner in the mail is just fine?
you are more then welcome to come visit! let us know when youll be in town if you do and maybe we'll have to meet up.

the in the mail tuner works great too, esp if it means driving a cobalt over the local passes this time of year...yikes!

chevrolet25

Reaction score
oh i didnt know i was talking to an actual employee from there! Cool! So what shop are you at? And if i do drive where your shop is how much do you think it will be out the door?

chevrolet25

Reaction score
Well i drive up to seattle washington about three times a year so i was hoping thats the shop cobalt tom is referring to, 550 miles aint bad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso